In honor of the return of BlerDCon - one of the fastest growing comic, anime, and cosplay conventions in the country - Singer, Songwriter, and Visual Artist Stephanie Gayle wanted to do something that showcased their many talents, notably in the area of Art, so they created a limited edition collection featuring a self-portrait created with an Apple Pencil, an iPad, and Adobe Draw. The self-portrait represents who they are, as well as everything BlerDCon stands for: diversity, inclusion, and celebrating the traits that make us unique and special, no matter where we come from.
In other words, this collection is for the fans.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings! The front of the hoodie features the face of Stephanie Gayle, drawn to perfection by their very own hand. The back of the hoodie explains who Stephanie Gayle is to anyone curious enough to want to find out. Next to their self-portrait is the signature Stephanie Gayle uses for their visual artwork, adding a more personalized touch to the apparel.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua